ALUBERG aluminium scaffolding is part of a series of professional mobile scaffolding units. With its quick clamp connection system, which additionally provides exceptional stability, ALUBERG scaffolding can be quickly and easily assembled and disassembled without the use of any additional tools
Series 1370 scaffolding with various heights and a 1370 x 1915 mm working platform is part of a series of professional rolling scaffolds. Series 1370 is provided with height-adjustable track rollers, so any floor unevenness can be quickly compensated for.
A series of aluminium scaffolding for versatile applications and for work at heights up to 12 meters. This is an anti-slip scaffolding with profiled rungs.
The platform height can be freely adjusted in 28 cm intervals without rebuilding the scaffold.
- scaffolding group 3 according to EN 1004, maximum load 200 kg/ m2
- aluminium scaffolding unit for versatile applications and for work at heights up to 12.0 m
- quick-clamp connection system – frames and rungs made of tubes with 50.8 mm diameter
- anti-slip, profiled rungs – assembly and disassembly without tools
- track roller sets with adjustable height
- high-quality construction materials
- materials resistant to weather conditions
- platform height can be freely adjusted (in 28 cm intervals) without rebuilding the scaffolding unit.
- scaffolding height can be configured in 1 m intervals (working height from 4m to 12m)
Please check out our offer and choose the model that best suits you.