ALUBERG HOME aluminium scaffolding is part of a series of lightweight, folding scaffolding units e.g. for household applications. An additional advantage of ALHOME scaffolding is that when folded it takes up very little space, so it can fit even to standard doors. It can also be stored in a garage, and transported in the boot of a SUV. With its quick clamp connection system, which additionally provides exceptional stability, ALUBERG scaffolding can be quickly and easily assembled and disassembled without the use of any additional tools
ALHOME series scaffolding with 1800 x 680 mm working platform is part of a series of lightweight, folding scaffolding units. The ALHOME series scaffolding is provided with height-adjustable track rollers, so any floor unevenness can be quickly compensated for.
A series of aluminium scaffolding for applications in small rooms (apartments, offices) and for work at heights up to 6.6 meters. This is anti-slip scaffolding with profiled rungs. The platform’s height can be adjusted in 25 cm intervals without the need to dismantle the structure.
- scaffold group 2 according to EN 1004, maximum load 150 kg/ m2
- aluminium scaffolding unit for versatile applications and for work at heights up to 6.6 m
- quick-clamp connection system – frames and rungs made of tubes with 50.8 mm diameter
- anti-slip, profiled rungs – assembly and disassembly without tools
- track roller sets with adjustable height
- high-quality construction materials
- materials resistant to weather conditions
- The platform’s height can be adjusted in 25 cm intervals without dismantling the structure.
- the basic module fits in a standard doorway.